1) Tips! DSLR Camera Sensor Cleaning-
Works For Me. Read more
2) Tips ! on Maintaining Waterproof Camera,
Especially For Olympus user, Read more
3) World’s First Waterproof Camera Group Test
on See video clip.
5) How does a fungus grow on a lens?
Fungus is a parasitic spore that travels in the air and can enter and settle inside cameras and lenses, which are not airtight. Its growth is encouraged by humidity, high temperatures, and environments that are dark and unventilated.
How can I prevent fungus from growing on my lens?
The possibility of fungus growth can be minimized by storing the equipment in well-lit and well-ventilated environments with moderate temperatures and low humidity within 40 ~ 45% RH. We recommend removing equipment from carrying cases during storage and not storing cameras or lenses with clothing.
Should fungus growth occur what does service centre do to repair/clean the lens?
In general, Service centre can clean fungus from lenses if the growth hasn’t become well-established. There is no set repair price because sometimes only a simple external cleaning will do the job. However, internal fungus growth requires disassembly and possibly the replacement of some parts. Additionally, since fungus secretes acids that can etch glass, a lens element may be ruined even if the fungus itself can be cleaned away. The only solution for this is to replace the element, which can be expensive.
6) what does a card’s class rating mean ?? Read more
7) Use this interactive memory card capacity calculator to see how many photos, video and mp3 file can store in you memory card.
8 ) What are the difference between optical zoom vs digital zoom? Read more
9) What is equivalent to “35mm focal length ?” Read more
10) How To Cleaning Battery Corrosion From Camera Equipment ? Read me
11) What is micro four thirds camera ?